About Me

My photo
if u be my friends & closer 2 me,u'll get to know who am i real self

Monday, October 6, 2008

MY AIDILFITRI EXPERIENCE



This was my first time fasting without my family since i study in UiTM Dungun.U wanna to know about my Aidilfitri experience?Frankly i tell u that Aidilfitri this year is not very happening than the passed because running out of time.I need to go back here,Dungun,two days early seema like my hometown in Johor.But Hari Raya this moment i have collected more than RM100 from my aunties & uncles.Yahoo...I thaught that this year Raya i got less "duit raya" but who knew i still got much of money pocket.My mother had prepaid for me 3 pairs of kurung that is purple,yellow & white-pink in color.First Hari Raya,my family & i celebrated in my father's hometown in Kulai,Johor which is most famous SMS King,Mawi, was born.My mother woke me up at 6 a.m in the morning.Eventhough i'm still sleepy,becoz i'm still get up to celebrate Hari Raya.After taking Subuh prayered and bathed i'm wearing my purple kurung.Each time Hari Raya appeared,my grandmother will cooked for us ketupat & rendang that majority of Malay in Malaysia will cook as main menu.Beside ketupat & rendang,i luv most my grandmother dish is glutinous rice that made same as ketupat shape.I eat that dish with rendang/'kuah kacang'.Mmm....slrppp!!!At 8 a.m my father as well as my uncles & my cousin go to mosque to performed Raya prayer.Unfortunately they missed the prayer becoz there are too crowded with people who wants to perform raya prayer.Then we gather around to apologized and for the children they of course want collected 'duit raya'.A few moment,my aunt's family arrived to visited my grandmother.Seems like not enough time,my father decided to went back home at the evening.Then,we went to my mother hometown & we simply celebrated there for 1 day becoz the next day we need to went home.My grandmother told my father that they want came to our house.I think i do not need to story more about my raya this year.I felt very happy becoz my family sent me here & we went for vacation in KT.

No comments: